I go week by week

My only goal is to lose weight week to week, doesn't matter if its .1 of a lb 2.5lbs. Chipping away, and NOT GOING UP, is the key, the weight drops over time.

In the US, its Thanksgiving week, lots of eating. My goal: drop .1 or more this week.

I also force myself to weigh in EVERY DAY (not obsessing), but when I've gained in the past, I was actually scared to hop on the scale (6'0, 202 M).

And I record the daily weight in a hand written book, and graph by hand each day so I can see the general trend of the weight falling off. Yellow highligher on negative weeks red on gaining, great to see past 8 weeks all in the yellow, chip away!

If you have a lot to lose, seems like moving a mountain, go week by week, negative each week.

submitted by /u/ConcentrateNo364
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mqbnXVs
I go week by week I go week by week Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.