New to counting calories, need help.
Hi, I have just started working on my calorie deficit diet. It is not seeming extremely tough because a lot of the excess calories I consumed were stress eating and just a lack of knowledge and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks knowing how many calories those little snacks had, which never really even helped me feel full.
My question here is that I am using a calorie-tracking app, which has designated me to 1500 calories per day, and I can maintain that diet, but I am unable to stick to the designated calories of each meal. For example, they recommend 362 cals for lunch, but I go overboard at around 500, but I don't usually mind skipping out the snack calories (morning and evening, which are about 180 calories each). So even if I go a little overboard on my meals, I can compensate for it in the snack duration.
So is it fair to do so, or it will affect my results? Thank you!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VHAjLlO
No comments: