Bulletproof Coffee at Cafe 2.0

I have finally found a place where I can have legit bulletproof coffee, and it’s right across the gym I have been frequenting for the past five months! Imagine that! It’s been there all the time, and I didn’t even know until I googled “bulletproof coffee manila.”
I know that UCC Clockwork also has bulletproof coffee on their menu, and I’ve tried it. I asked the staff at UCC about its ingredients, though, and it has coffee, butter, honey, and this non-dairy creamer named Avoset. I googled Avoset and I can’t find its ingredients anywhere. I read from their history on their website, though, that it’s derived from soybeans.

Yeah, so the UCC bulletproof coffee is technically NOT bulletproof because this is how you make bulletproof coffee. The MCT oil, Brain Octane Oil to be specific, and the butter aren’t there just for the taste–they actually help suppress your appetite and give you sustained energy and better focus. Also, I have no idea if the butter and the coffee beans used in the UCC bulletproof coffee passes the bulletproof standards. If you like the taste of the UCC version, by all means, have your fill of it. If you’re looking for legit bulletproof coffee, though, you won’t find it at UCC. Either make your own, or visit Cafe 2.0! They currently have two branches: one in Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong (the one I have been to) and one in Makati.
As I have said before, I am not a coffee person. After having the legit bulletproof coffee, though, I feel such a difference in my energy and cognitive function that I intend to have a cup whenever I am in the area and I have time to spare. In fact, I had another one today before working out!

Look at how frothy it is! The fats added to it make it creamy. Definitely choosing this over any old latte any day.
If you are looking to lose some weight, the bulletproof coffee could help you reach your weight goals. Aside from making you feel full for longer and giving you that extra boost to perform better in your workout, the MCT oil and the grass-fed butter or ghee help your body get used to burning fat for fuel. I have read some articles online that say that coffee actually help you reach ketosis faster.
Cafe 2.0 in Mandaluyong is at 123 Guerrero Compound, 123 Pioneer Street. Their Makati branch is at Crossfit 1229.
from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2tlOGDO
No comments: