Can't eat fast food anymore
So my bf and I have been eating healthier for the past 2 months, he's trying to bulk up and I'm looking to lose some weight.
We've both enjoyed it, often I'll make a low calorie meat and veg dish, and he'll add rice/pasta whatever.
We've had cheat days but they are typically local smoothie shops or brunch places. All that changed yesterday.
Bf had a craving for burgers, thought why not. We drove there, I got a bunless hamburger while he got a cheeseburger. Honestly, we both agreed it was fine but not worth the calories and would've preferred something homemade.
Well we walked back to the car and it started.
My stomach was rumbling like nothing else, and he had experienced some, eh hem, flatulence. We started walking to the car faster, basically sped home and fought for the bathroom.
Good lord. We have felt awful the whole rest of the day. So bloated, so lethargic . Literally just lying on the bed and refusing to get up apart from the bathroom.
So I was wondering, has anyone else found that cleaner eating has made them way less tolerant of fast food?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mniirs
No comments: