I need help.. 24/f 5'1 weigh 145.. how to get rid of a junk food addiction???

First time posting anything, I'm lost here. I want to lose at least 25lbs just don't know where to begin. I have no self control and can eat endless amounts of food or im constantly eating. I know I have a food addiction(to junk food), don't know how to control it or where to begin. I do have severe IBS, anything and everything will give me a hard time with digestion. I'm really unhealthy I know it, I can feel it, I'm unhappy with myself. I'm pretty much desperate for advice and how to deal with this.

I walk my dogs at least 3 or 4 times a week but it doesn't help and my job requires me to be constantly moving and lifting. I don't go the gym mainly because I don't know what to do and I'm very shy asking for help. I also have very weak ankles now and my knees hurt all the time. I don't take any vitamins or supplements because I don't know what I would need.

I understand it's mainly my diet but every time I try "fixing" it I just relapse even worse than before. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm really frustrated but the more upset I am the more I eat and it's just an endless cycle ):

submitted by /u/loopay1570
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2srunnW
I need help.. 24/f 5'1 weigh 145.. how to get rid of a junk food addiction??? I need help.. 24/f 5'1 weigh 145.. how to get rid of a junk food addiction??? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.