NSV: my "dressy picnic shirt" fits again!

So this may seem like a strange sort of victory but I felt great about it. Two years ago, I started a job where I would be going to a lot of outdoor events but still needed to be sort of dressed up so I needed the titular "dressy picnic shirt". I found "the one" and thought it looked great. Sadly, I only wore it twice before my gut grew too big for me to button it. So in the closet it hung, reminding me. Fast forward to today. I noticed that a lot of my clothes are getting a bit roomy, so I figured what the hell. I put it on and it fits again! I went to church in my dressy picnic shirt and felt very good about myself. My hard CICO and C25K work is paying off! Thanks loseit for all the tips and motivation. Edit: explanation of method.

submitted by /u/hasviatorestscriptor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K9SDpT
NSV: my "dressy picnic shirt" fits again! NSV: my "dressy picnic shirt" fits again! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.