Is anyone fixated with specific numbers?

I have very specific goals in each system and being under displeases me as much as being over. I know it sounds super weird but I particularly like 45kg/48kg/57kg/ 58kg/7stone 10'bs/ 9stone/ 9 stone 4lbs/ 100lbs/108lbs/116'lbs/ 118'bs / 125lbs/ 126lbs/132lbs/ 9 stone/ 9 stone 4lbs? 22" waist/ 24"waist? 25"waist. I'm, not that concerned about being bigger or smaller but it bothers me not to be certain numbers. I 100% cannot be over 140ls/10 stone and hate being over 60kg a lot (but not as bad), How can you gt rid of specific number attachments? It's not so much about being light as it is the numbers, I feel that this is negative but cannot change my attitude. I tried not measuring but this was the most awful time of my life and I tried bust/waist/hip but this just made me obsessed with the ratio. I would like some tips on letting go of measurements and focusing on look if anyone has any?

submitted by /u/coffeeandunsubs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K9IoBF
Is anyone fixated with specific numbers? Is anyone fixated with specific numbers? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.