Dr. told me I'm too fat (6'1 M, 200lbs)

Hi guys,

I'm 6'1 and have been 200 lbs since November (at one point I was 370 lbs). I would like to be a bit thinner, but I decided to try maintenance for a while before trying to lose more. I have become concerned that I have Body dysmorphia because I still feel super fat even though I'm fairly muscular and have positive evidence that I do not look so bad, but I cannot seem to really feel it. So I went to a doctor to get a referral for a psychiatrist who deals with this stuff.

When the doctor left the room, he and his supervisor discussed how to politely tell me that I still need to lose more weight based on my BMI and that they could suggest clinics and other things to help me. They did this outside the room, but I could hear them. I then confronted them about this... Has anyone had something like this happen to them?

Although I wasn't feeling great before, I had some level of confidence that I've never had before and now all of that is gone.

submitted by /u/NeutralSmithHotel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2urKxy1
Dr. told me I'm too fat (6'1 M, 200lbs) Dr. told me I'm too fat (6'1 M, 200lbs) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.