From 300 lbs to 200 lbs in less than a year

20M, 6'0, 205 lbs

https://imgur.com/a/g332px3

I've always been struggling with my weight growing up. Gained a lot of weight during high school and I honestly thought I'll be obese for the rest of my life. I've always been around 270-280 lbs until I hit my highest weight which was 305 lbs. During that time, I binged on nothing but domino's pizza because it was sorta cheap at the time if you used their coupons. My friends and family kept telling me that I was putting on a extra weight but I always brushed it off. I don't have a lot of pictures of myself because I was always self conscious of my body but the pics I did found were eye opening and motivated me to lose weight. Around July of 2016, I made drastic changes. I permanently cut of sweets which included juice, soda, chips cookies etc. I drank 1-2 gallons of water per day and I ate home cooked meals and sometimes I went a few days without food since my parents where always working and the lack of home cooked meals was what led me to fast foods before. I've lost over 100 lbs and gained about 10 lbs since then. I'm more active and continue to drink a gallon of water everyday to keep the weight off.

Honestly, I think anyone is capable of losing weight, you just have to be determined.

submitted by /u/powahr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ufq7sS
From 300 lbs to 200 lbs in less than a year From 300 lbs to 200 lbs in less than a year Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.