My goals and what motivates me

I don't talk much about my diet or weight loss much to anyone. I talk briefly but truth be told it's on my mind the majority of the day, actually all day every day. Every small conscious decision I make is based on this lifestyle change I've made.

Everyone has a goal weight. I don't. I don't know what weight I'll finally be happy at, I really don't. So I make small goals. My first one is to fit into a size 18 pants. I do have a few ultimate goals. Wear a swimsuit with no shame, be able to cross my legs like a lady, and wear a romper. Don't you judge me.

I struggle hard with depression so finding any motivation is already difficult. Recently I've been just filling my YouTube recommended with transformation videos, people's journeys, exercise channels, their advices, all that. Every single night. I watch them and it motivates me so hard. It reminds me that I HAVE to stay on this diet and not stray, and I stay strong. I still have extreme anxiety about gyms and working out. So, now I have all this energy at 2 in the morning and my paycheck hitting my bank account I'm rearranging my room and looking for simple pieces of equipment that will fit inside my tiny apartment room and get pumped for whatever comes next.

Oh, I also have a ton of people to prove wrong. That's my ultimate motivation. People who said I just make up excuses, that I never follow through. People who picked and teased me about my weight. Its turned from a deep seeded hate to fierce motivation.

What motivates you?

submitted by /u/DocDevilWoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mjGyQB
My goals and what motivates me My goals and what motivates me Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.