A realisation on holiday. (6'2 nearly 400lbs)

Hi all,

Long time lurker (on a different account) but first time poster. I have known for a long time that I was out of shape and have often felt like I should do something about it . I've just come back off holiday and on that holiday I realised how horrific I looked in photos. Weighing nearly 400lbs at roughly 6'2 I looked like I was melting in every photo not to mention how much I was sweating from doing basic tasks, I just felt like I couldn't fully enjoy myself. This is why I am here finally, I've decided to face up to my problems and deal with them finally. If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/camcookfitness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mcuSyJ
A realisation on holiday. (6'2 nearly 400lbs) A realisation on holiday. (6'2 nearly 400lbs) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.