The whoosh is REAL, y'all

F25, 5'3", SW: 138? CW: 113.8 lbs UGW: 112 lbs

Just got back home after a long vacation, and if you check my post history, you'll see I definitely had some days where I not only ate over maintenance, but outright binged. I was terrified to weigh myself upon my return home, anxious af about having to increase my calorie deficit for the rest of the summer in order not to lose any more progress.

And then, to make matters worse, I went and had (the most amazing, but not calorie-friendly) tacos last night with a friend as we were catching up. I was 100% sure the scale was going to show me up a few pounds this morning.

I was 116 lbs when I left on July 3. This morning the scale read 113.8 lbs.

I AM SOOOOO SHOOK (and happy. And relieved!!!). It makes sense though. I was eating at a pretty consistent deficit up until the trip, and my over-eating days could be seen as a bit of a "re-feed" for sure. Let this be a lesson-- you CAN live your life and enjoy it and still lose!

submitted by /u/orpheeauxenfers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L89Saz
The whoosh is REAL, y'all The whoosh is REAL, y'all Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.