I have 40kgs to lose and I don't know where to start

Hey there ! (sorry for the wall of text)

I hope I'm doing this well.. I'm a 21yo guy from France and I want to lose weight.

To sum up a bit the situation, I've went through multiple depressions my whole teenagehood, social anxiety that later turned into social phobia and I just isolated myself at home. Add to the mix a few relationships that ended badly and I just gave up on my life and took weight .... And I don't even know how fat I got, but I suspect I was around 130kgs if not more. Here is my progress over the years (I'm 168cm by the way):

  • January 2011 : 80kgs
  • June 2011 : 76kgs
  • July 2012: 85kgs
  • December 2012: 95kgs
  • October 2014: 88kgs
  • December 2015: 105kgs
  • January 2016: 115kgs
  • April 2018: 118kgs
  • May 2018: 112kgs
  • June 2018: 111kgs

I went through 3 breakups and the hardest was in 2016. For reference I was wearing 48 as pants size (sorry I don't know how to convert them) in September 2015 and reached 60 last year. Right now I'm 58, might be able to wear 56.

I was originally supposed to go in holidays in Tel Aviv this year, which motivated me to lose weight. Then later got hospitalized which allowed me to lose 7kgs. Since then I'm trying to watch over my alimentation:

  • I stopped eating between meals, with the exception of the evening because I'm really hungry at 10PM
  • I write in a book everything that I eat through the day
  • I eat a lot more vegetables and fruits than I used to
  • I stopped drinking milk chocolate (used to drink 3+ per day as a "substitute" for coffee since I don't like it), now taking one every few days
  • I already eliminated junk food (mostly chips) a while ago and continue to enforce that

But now it's been a month that I'm stuck at 111, and I am starting to feel the pressure. Which is why I'm here, I want to resume the whole process.

I'm not working, I stay on the PC whole day, and as much as I want to change that, for now it's not possible. I want to work around that if possible. I'm not able to go to gym, for a personal reason and because I just don't have the money for it. I would like try to work out at home, I just don't know where to start, it looks very complex. I've considered surgery (balloon in the stomach, it doesn't require extensive surgery, a small one for removal), but kinda gave up on the idea as my sister (who had a sleeve) got 2 years of complications and still going. Sounds too risky for me yet.

I aim to go below 100kgs for now, then 85kgs, and finally try to make it to the 70.

I want to stay motivated and I really need help. If you could tell me what I could possibly do I would really like it.

submitted by /u/ykatz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uqaJZG
I have 40kgs to lose and I don't know where to start I have 40kgs to lose and I don't know where to start Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.