F/26/5'6 [179.9-134=45] 10 months NSFW

It all started around the end of August 2017. I started doing keto and was dropping the lbs fast! I lost 12 lbs in the first 2 weeks and continued to drop 2 lbs a week for about the next 5 months.

The diet seemed super easy. I am from the south, so all the meat and cheese (I want a fan of many low carb veggies) I wanted seemed super doable and was quite easy for someone like me, who loved to eat out as much as possible. It definitely worked for me until I started to get tired of the same old thing every day. All of the sudden cheeseburgers and bacon didn't sound appetizing to me anymore. I was hungry but didn't have an appetite for any of the foods that I was "allowed" to have. But I just kept going through the motions thinking this was the only diet I was going to be able to do for the rest of my life without gaining all the weight back.

The funny thing is, I was calorie counting that entire time. Not realizing that CICO is the reason the diet was working. I was afraid as soon as I got back on carbs I would gain all of the weight back and have this constant 12 lbs of water weight on me.

So, my husband and I ended up "challenging" ourselves to do vegetarian for a week. We ended up successfully doing it for a week and weve been doing it ever since. 5 months strong and we have been doing no animal products for about a month of that as well. To my surprise, once I started eating carbs I didn't gain it all back! I didn't even put back on all the water weight I was holding onto before! I just continued to calorie count and continue to lose weight! Although I am around where I'm wanting to maintain. So I've been slowly upping my calories to see how far I can push it without gaining weight!

Also now that I've been doing plant based, I find I enjoy veggies a lot more! I don't even eat much fruit. I've always wished I liked vegetables more but i could never force myself to like them. Now I just enjoy the veggies I enjoy and avoid the ones I don't.

CICO works people. Whatever diet may work for you, may vary from the diets that I enjoy. But in order to see weight loss or fat loss, you have got to calorie count and eat in a deficit!

I did 60 to 90 minutes cardio for 7 of these months. I've been lifting consistently since the middle of April and have seen amazing results. Lift weights ladies!! I have more noticeable changes in my body composition in the last few months than I've ever seen on my body. Granted I've never been very athletic until now. But lifting weights WILL NOT make you manly or buff ladies!!

I had slip ups just as anyone would in their journey. The important thing to remember is one step back does not mean you're back at the beginning. You just have to get past that hump and make the better decision the next time you have a choice to make. One bad choice won't undo your progress, just as one good choice won't get you your goal body. It's the little things that add up over time! Everytime you make a good choice, you re determining your future!

If you ever lose motivation to continue it's as simple as reevaluating your goals or your "WHY". Why are you doing these things? Why do you want to achieve this goal? Your answer might need to be deeper than "looking aesthetically pleasing" to keep you wanting to continue in the journey. My "why" has changed a few times in 10 months and that's definitely why I've been to stick to it for so long this time.

I've finally found a way to stick to it and to want to continue on and make better for myself & I'm very proud of myself for that. No one else can do it for you, you have to do it for you! And learning to love myself along the way really helped me to see that. Sorry about the wall of text.

Here is some pics (10 months)

front

back

side

submitted by /u/acc0701
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mhrYca
F/26/5'6 [179.9-134=45] 10 months NSFW F/26/5'6 [179.9-134=45] 10 months NSFW Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.