My husband thinks I’m starving myself

I’m a breastfeeding mom. I’m in the army reserves so I still have to stay in shape. Keeping up my milk supply while losing my baby weight was definitely a concern of mine. Fortunately, I was able to speak with a dietician, who recommended 1800 calories plus an additional 200-400 calories to account for the nursing.

I’ve been sticking to this pretty well. Started CICO a month ago. I’m still 12lbs away from my overall goal weight but I only have 1.5lbs to lose for the army to say I’m not “fat”, so to speak (taking things in baby steps). Part of my journey has involved my food scale. Just to make sure my portions are right. I really don’t mind any of it. I haven’t felt deprived in any way. If I know I’m going to want dessert or a Dr Pepper, I plan ahead and make room in my calories for it. So far so good.

Today I mentioned to my husband that I feel a bit more hungry than usual. Personally, I think the baby is going through a growth spurt and I’m just making more milk. My husband’s response? “You’re hungry because you starve yourself. All I ever see you do is weigh everything.”

I feel perfectly fine but obviously he’s concerned. Is there something I can say or do otherwise to help him see that I’m okay?

submitted by /u/PhoenixTears14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zHfYdk
My husband thinks I’m starving myself My husband thinks I’m starving myself Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.