I recovered my binge calories, I'm so proud and I haven't even had my dinner yet.

So yesterday I over indulged, I found a leftover Easter egg and didn't listen to the reformed eater in me. I'd also made some bad choices at lunch that day so all in all I was 1500kcals over my target of 1880. I ate more than half of the egg before I realised I wasn't enjoying it, something which would not have stopped me before, and decided to not go down that road for once.

I thought 'I could easily throw it up', not something I've done often but I have done it, but I've learned a fair amount of self control and I wanted to prove to myself that I could do this the better way and take some responsibility. So I prepared my meals, I prepared my bike to ride the 20 miles to work and back, and I prepared myself for hungers' subtle nagging at my attention throughout the day.

Back at home now and I've completely mined away the calorie mountain I made yesterday AND I have a fairly large dinner ready for me, all accounted for. Right now, if I'm completely naked and look at the scales the right way, I have just dipped under 16st which hasn't happened in a long while and this is going to keep me going forward.

I wish you all strength to reach your goals whatever they may be. Thanks for letting me share and for the support in the past. X

submitted by /u/ChassibotDa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KQOXJD
I recovered my binge calories, I'm so proud and I haven't even had my dinner yet. I recovered my binge calories, I'm so proud and I haven't even had my dinner yet. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.