I feel like losing weight isn't a physical problem, but a mental one

I can't win against my brain. My biggest enemy is mental willpower and I still haven't figured it out yet. Everyday I'll try to force myself to think, "today is the day". But at the end of the day, I snuck a cookie at work, or I went to Burger King during lunch. I can't break my routine of what I'm so used to, eating like shit. I'm pretty athletic and most sports I can keep up with. I can go for a 1 or 2 mile run easily and feel good after. But I can't motivate myself to be consistent! I can't figure out my discipline, and to keep hold my motivation. I'm always swayed by a friend saying, "hey we are going for beers come hang" and I can't say no. Drinking beer and eating a burger makes me feel good and I enjoy it. But at the end of the day I'm ruined. I failed again. Day in and day out. I can't beat my head.

Sugar, carbs, beer are my drugs. I hate it and I can't beat it.

What the fuck is wrong with my brain?

submitted by /u/starspec
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mcuVup
I feel like losing weight isn't a physical problem, but a mental one I feel like losing weight isn't a physical problem, but a mental one Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.