I’m ...slightly less unhealthy!

I am 5 ft 5. Short for a guy I know. In 2010, I weighed about 170 with a bit of muscle packed in there somewhere left over from high school and military. At the time I worked at a factory 12 hour shifts. Maintaining weight was fairly easy.

Our factory shut down that year. We got a severance package that included free college. Long story short I spent the next seven years attending college online and then working from home (customer service and IT)

In January of this year I weighed 228, wore 38 relaxed fit jeans and was sinking into depression from weight issues, not seeing humans...ever etc

In feb I got a job at another factory. I felt like dying for the first two months. Going from a completely sedantary lifeatyle to on my feet all day hurt

Today I weighed 199.9. That hateful two was gone. I was also out of jeans so I dug in my closet and found an old 36 waist straight legged cut (my thighs and ass got huge with the weight gain. ). They fit! Dunno if anyone cares but I had to tell someone

Tl:dr: I got fat. I hated it so I made some changes. I am now less fat and it makes me happy

submitted by /u/roylost1129
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zGWMwG
I’m ...slightly less unhealthy! I’m ...slightly less unhealthy! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.