Sad and Overweight!! help!

I’m overweight and growing more and more self loathing and self conscious every day and want to lose the weight at a safe but fast speed. Parents are not supportive of healthy eating or exercising/going to gym. 16 year old male 205lbs 5’9”

I really just want advice on how to go about losing this weight, I know healthy eating is a big portion but whenever I try I just stop a few days later. Nothing sticks.

I feel like I’m losing myself and I don’t feel the same anymore. I don’t make time for the things I enjoy or need to do. My weight is making me kind of depressed and I don’t want this to continue and worsen!

submitted by /u/sdgyft
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLZuDJ
Sad and Overweight!! help! Sad and Overweight!! help! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.