14LBS DOWN!
Long time lurker, first time commenter <3
In the last 15 days I have 14 pounds. All I've been doing is tracking my calories and incorporating more walking into my daily life.
My job is an ambulance dispatcher and health advisor, so I do long night shifts, mainly stuck behind a desk with little chance to leave it until the late morning. Previously, throughout the night, colleagues would ply junk food, snacks and nibbles to each other, anything to help stave off the hunger of being unable to eat a proper meal until shift end. Now I bring in weighed and counted amounts of fruit, vegetables and proteins.
I still have a long way to go. Like a LONG way to go.
But that first stone is all I need to motivate me to keep going.
I'm going to make it.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NfTWoo
No comments: