2 weeks in, no results, wanting to be proud, but it’s so hard.

Female, 189, 192 pounds, 5’6 As the title says, I’m 2 weeks into this healthy living thing and I’m seeing no results. I have a food scale and I’m tracking calories relentlessly. I’m hitting the gym for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Doing OMAD Monday-Friday and Saturday and Sunday I just calorie track. I’m sitting st a deficit per day of around 1000 calories. And last week I gained four pounds. Now I am down 2, but I’m just lost. I have PCOS so I know it’ll be hard but I was hoping to see something? I’m also sick now with an ENT infection, so I’m not enjoying gym time for at least another few days because I can’t breathe.

Words of advice, support, and courage welcomed.

submitted by /u/sigmaapplephi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xeF93p
2 weeks in, no results, wanting to be proud, but it’s so hard. 2 weeks in, no results, wanting to be proud, but it’s so hard. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.