Keto isn’t working!! How can I safely switch to CICO and fit into my wedding dress? Upset with myself and struggling.
My wedding is November 3rd. My little brother died in January and I’ve always used food to distract myself from grief, so I’ve gained 30 pounds over the course of the year. Now my dress won’t zip up and I’m disgusted with myself. I’m honestly shocked that I did this, and I’ve never weighed this much before.
A month ago I started Keto. I have been on a Keto diet successfully in the past, so I SWEAR I’m eating 20g or less of carbs per day—tracking in the loseit app. I feel like I’m not seeing any changes. Unfortunately I didn’t weigh at the beginning of starting Keto (lost my scale in the move earlier this year, hence my surprise at my weight), but I weighed two weeks ago and again this morning and the scale hasn’t budged.
I’m incredibly frustrated. I HAVE to fit into my wedding dress. I have stuck to my carb limit religiously, and it has been brutal, but there is no cheating going on. Three years ago I lost 45 pounds in 6 months with CICO. I opted for Keto before the wedding because I thought it would be faster. It is just not working.
I want to just switch to CICO, but I’m terrified that reintroducing carbs right now will just make things worse. I’m having my dress let out and the next alteration appointment is in two weeks, I’m so scared that this isn’t working and I’m going to ruin everything.
Please help me figure out what to do, loseit community. I’m in a self loathing anxiety spiral. I need a diet plan, a diet buddy, just anything. I’m in tears and my fiancé is at a loss.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Myc2Nd
No comments: