20 Years Old. Prediabetic. 5'2 and almost 200 lbs. It's time to change.
I've been eating terribly for the past year, and I've hit 190. Blood test says I'm prediabetic.
My grandmother had diabetes, developed gangrene on her foot, and died last year. My mother had diabetes and beat it with dieting. My blood sugar is 100, the first point on the prediabetic range. My legs tingled 24/7 for an entire month. It's stopped, but they still tingle when I walk briskly.
I've never had a successful diet in my life. The most weight I've lost on purpose was 9 lbs, but that was in 5th grade when I decided not to eat for a week. I have no idea where to begin.
(P.S. Exercising is not an option - I stand on my feet for 10 hours on some days (2 jobs), and I'm still figuring out how to cope with it because I have flat feet and the extra weight.)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OlVGZT
No comments: