Survived the Company BBQ!

Thanks so much to everyone who commented on my post yesterday about my upcoming hard days. Today was the first, with the company BBQ.

I DID GREAT!

I had a smallish piece of grilled chicken breast (~5oz – I’m terrible at estimating weights and really need a scale, but this is my best guess), 8 baby carrots with ~1 Tbsp of sour cream based dip, ONE SERVING of tortilla chips (I checked the bag earlier) with ~2 Tbsp of guac, two slices of tomato, and a few pickles. I was going to go back for fruit, but ended up not needing any. I did treat myself to a diet coke though.

Overall, it went VERY well. I’m super pleased with how I handled it. And I truly felt satisfied with what I ate and like I fully participated in the event.

Thanks again to everyone who offered support and advice previously. My next upcoming challenging days are Wednesday (lunch AND dinner), and Thursday (lunch). I’m feeling pretty confident about the lunches, but definitely nervous about the dinner. I plan to update you all again here. It’s just really great accountability/support!

EDIT - it's just occurred to me that this a NSV! I will post my future updates in SV/NSV thread, and probably do a 24 hour pledge for the two days next week. Duh!

submitted by /u/nogiraffetattoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xgD5ai
Survived the Company BBQ! Survived the Company BBQ! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.