Suggestions for low calorie/high flavor snacks that you can eat the whole package of?
Hi everybody! Recently I've been on a seaweed snack kick like these. I love being able to eat the whole package while still only getting around 50 calories. I don't need the snacks to be super filling, they are mainly replacing my chip snacking habit which I only ate for the flavor, not to get full.
When I search for flavorful snacks under 100 calories most of the lists show fruits and vegetables which are obviously great, but not exactly what I'm looking for. Or they will show snacks that are a small portion of the larger package, which is not what I want either. I'm looking for more snacks that will allow me to "binge" the whole package with little damage done calorically.
Do you guys have any go-to snacks that fit the bill? I'm looking to expand my snack stash without breaking the calorie-bank.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QuGaMR
No comments: