On a binge for 8 weeks, have to tell someone who understands

I've been going through a tough breakup and a lot of change in my life. I've let it derail me and I've been on a daily binge for about 8 weeks now. My roommates almost encourage it? I don't think it's malicious, but they think the food should accompany the understandable sadness I feel. I don't think they understand that a binge is not just me eating some chips and guac over a few tears...it's me driving to get a massive bowl of froyo, eating that in my car while I drive to McDonald's to order a full meal, disposing of the evidence in the gas station trash and then coming home to make pancakes.

How the hell do I stop this? I always tell myself it will be tomorrow, but I can't seem to make it happen.

submitted by /u/leighsyrewic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xp9uMb
On a binge for 8 weeks, have to tell someone who understands On a binge for 8 weeks, have to tell someone who understands Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.