Upset waiting for CICO to work.
I'm not super upset, but I'm frustrated that I'm probably gaining muscle and that's why my weight's not changing right now or seems to be going up.
Backstory: I had a stroke almost two years ago now and was bed ridden for a while, learned to "walk" again after 6mo. of PT, and walking correctly after another 6mo... Now I'm tired of staying stagnate and am trying to exercise regularly to gain my strength back and, ultimately loose some weight.
I started counting calories just to be more aware of what I was eating and weighed myself the last couple weeks. I'm still pretty much at my start weight and am realizing that I *probably* need to structure my diet a little more so I'm *consistently* eating healthier foods. And I also need to *consistently* exercise so I can get stronger and get back to doing things with confidence instead of my wiggly balance and limp.
Does anyone have any tips for feeding muscles and effectively losing weight?
Does anyone else get discouraged by this?
In need of motivation...
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xjCipd
No comments: