A small goal reached. Thank you, loseit.

So I stepped on the scale today (post morning workout and completely naked) and for the first time in at least 3-4 years I’m under 110kg (109.7kg to be exact). Since the middle of August I’m down 5.3kg (11lbs). If it wasn’t for all the inspiring stories here I wouldn’t have bothered to start taking charge of my health and relationship with food. And you know what? CICO has been so much easier than I anticipated and seeing what people have done on this sub has motivated me to keep going. My next goal is to break into the sub 100kg zone which would get me to a weight I haven’t been in almost 7 years. Thanks again, loseit and I’ll let you know when I reach the next target.

submitted by /u/AlchemicalTheorist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RLd64e
A small goal reached. Thank you, loseit. A small goal reached. Thank you, loseit. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.