Calorie Counting apps
I'm about to start an assignment for UX on calorie counting apps. I'm choosing two to study and compare their interfaces determining the pros and cons of each in order to work on creating a prototype for one to make it more user friendly. I'm choosing MFP as one as it's what I'm familiar with, and I'd love some suggestions of apps to check out and what others like and dislike about them. Anything would be so helpful (and perhaps convince me to switch from MFP after so many years, surely there's better out there?)
Why do you use the app? What frustrates you about it? What would you change to make it more user friendly/more enjoyable? What would your ideal calorie counting app contain/offer that it currently doesn't? Would you pay extra for an app that you enjoyed using more?
These are just some prompt questions but anything you can think of would be great. No suggestions are too small!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ci9XDW
No comments: