CICO - any benefit to logging 0-cal intake?
Hi all! Day 2 of CICO and I want to log things correctly, so I have a slightly pedantic question. Is there any purpose or reason to log things you eat (well, drink) that are 0-cal?
Today I had an Earl Grey tea (no milk or sugar, just a tea bag in hot water) and wondered idly if there were calories in it. Don’t laugh, I came into this with no understanding of calories.
I looked up the brand (Twinings) and it said 0 calories. I imagine this would be the same for any herbal tea bag (e.g. camomile tea, green tea, peppermint tea, etc.)
Do you guys still log such things? Is there some purpose to it?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CLklFe
CICO - any benefit to logging 0-cal intake?
Reviewed by Health And Fitness
on
October 15, 2018
Rating:
No comments: