For the first year in my life I have lost weight and not gained!!! 85 lbs down in 10 months (pics inside)

Never thought I would ever make one of these posts but this has been the best experience of my life so wanted to share. A little back story. The beginning of this year was really tough on me and I was in a really bad spell of depression and had seriously thought about ending things. My family pushed me into counselling and things started to get better pretty quickly and it was mainly lack of structure that was getting me down, even though I worked a full time job. I started to plan my days so I wouldn't have much down time to be bored and decided to add a bit of exercise into that as recommended. I was doing almost nothing and still hated because I was so uncomfortable exercising. So I looked to my diet. I was eating bread with every meal, cheese on everything. I started to just cut down on the amount I was eating. Cut out drinking 2-3 cans of monster a day and went to only water.

The changes were almost instant. I felt more alert, more focused and was just a lot more happy in myself. I started just eating a bit of fruit during the day to have a larger meal on a night, keeping my daily calories around 1200-1400. The first few weeks was tough I was hungry all the time and just wanted sugar, got crazy headaches the first few days. So I started to just eat a small amount of fruit during the day as it was free at work anyway! Then having a larger meal once home. Until this point in my life I have gone up a jean size pretty much every year since 16. I am now 24 and was at a 44" waist.

Well after 8 months of continuing my fairly strict diet and then picking up running I am now 85lbs down and almost into a 34" waist. I feel much better in every aspect of my life. However when I look in the mirror I don't see the slightest difference.

So if you are the same, don't let it get you down!

Here are my pictures, first from August last year 3 months before my highest weight, the others from today.

https://i.imgur.com/9b2zz5I.png

submitted by /u/croxy0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EsNZRo
For the first year in my life I have lost weight and not gained!!! 85 lbs down in 10 months (pics inside) For the first year in my life I have lost weight and not gained!!! 85 lbs down in 10 months (pics inside) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.