A quick tip for those struggling with binge eating

I discovered this the other day when I felt like binging. Instead of giving in to it right then, tell yourself, "You have permission to eat whatever the hell you want tomorrow". And truly believe it. Go to bed thinking about all the food you get to eat tomorrow, visualize all the food you're going to make and be free to eat, how you can just go crazy because you won't be needing to count calories at all. It's like giving yourself permission to screw up.

Then when you wake up, the binge feeling isn't even there. I woke up and I didn't even want to eat whatever. I just wanted to stick in my calorie goal still.

I'm sorry if it doesn't help you, or anyone here, but I wanted to share in case it might.

submitted by /u/apfrun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oo9YND
A quick tip for those struggling with binge eating A quick tip for those struggling with binge eating Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.