New to doing it on my own
I have lost weight with a dietician before but can’t afford to go back. I lost about 10kg using CICO (but having her just group me foods without the actual calorie value) and 45min of moderate exercise each day. I have since regained the weight and more.
I am 32 f 184cm and 122.3kg. My goal is 86 and that’s where I used to sit.
I’m getting a lot of variation with online tools about how many calories I should be eating per day. I’ve tracked comprehensively the past two days since starting and had 1847 and 2426. Both days 45 Min moderate walk which MapMyRun said was 4klm in 48mins with 447 calories burned.
I am weighing myself at my doctors each week because I can get a bid obsessive otherwise.
I wanted to set a 12 week goal of around 10-15kg loss. So any input would be appreciated.
Sedentary job.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Aaw9y7
No comments: