This is the last 'Monday'
I have put on 20kg in 5 months. I undid all of the work I did before and put on even more weight, my heart races all of the time now, I also get very shot of breath and my legs and back hurt. I'm so scared that I am going to die that I need to do something about it... again. I kept pushing off because I binge eat, I love food and I love being stuffed. A 'normal' amount of food no longer satisfies me, and my brain doesnt understand what a normal amount of food is. I have eaten over my calorie limit by quite a bit every day since the end of March. I need to not do that anymore. This is the last 'This Monday I'll start' because it's going to be the first Monday in quite some time that I'm going to practice self control.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Eo03mS
No comments: