RIP Halloween joy

Who else formerly held Halloween as their favourite day of the year? I love the season, I love the spookiness and the weather but most of all, I LOVED the candy. Now I feel like a huge chunk of my joy has been replaced by increased anxiety and depression over something I used to love.

How are you coping? I've done yoga and drank all the pumpkin chai tea and s'mores tea they have at David's Tea and it just feels like it isn't enough. This is my first Halloween paying attention to my weight and I'm just sad.

Any advice beyond suck it up? Bc that's what I'm doing and I'm doing it badly. Sorry for whining. You're all amazing people.

submitted by /u/orpheeauxenfers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SxfhZx
RIP Halloween joy RIP Halloween joy Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.