30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 15
Hello folks,
Unexpected nap for me today so I'm still catching back up haha.
Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 284.2 this morning. Late & salty dinner AGAIN plus a maintenance day. 285.6 trend weight. I measured & have lost another half inch off my butt so that's a win.
1500 ish calories: Not gonna lie, not sure about today. Haven't had dinner, don't have a lot of calories left over, I may go over knowing full well I'm doing so to make sure I get lots of protein. 10/14
Exercise 5 days a week: I've got the mat out for the lower back stretching & strengthening routine plus another either body weight HIIT or standing abs. Should be a solid hour of goodness. 11/15
Self-care journaling: I like to do this on weekends. 2/5 weeks. I may hit this tonight.
Self-care treat once a week: I took a nap & my body must've needed it because out like a light barely touches it haha. 3/5 weeks.
Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: Looked at the super extra AF Christmas lights & will be sweating to Christmas themed media.
How is everyone?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LisUc2
No comments: