Down over 100 pounds in 12 months
I started at 300 pounds standing at 5'11, I was around the 290-300 range all the way back in 2015 up until the beginning of 2018. I made myself a new years resolution to get to 220 by years end. I stepped on the scale january 1st and saw 298. This was where im going to start. I first started eating less not healthier and i saw 290 on the scale when I stepped on it next. I then discovered CICO and began to eat a lot healthier. I skipped on the fast food and bags of chips, focusing on lean protein, healthy carbs and veggies. Recently discovering intermittent fasting I have also included that in my diet and well, here we are. Almost 12 months later I weighed in a 197 this morning over 100 pounds lost. I still can't believe it to be honest. I went from xxl clothing and 44 inch pants to large and 34 inches, and it all started around this time last year. I added in exercise periodically but the calorie reduction and what happens in the kitchen is really where the war is won. I still wish to get to 170-180 and I know now that I am going to hit that goal in 2019. I discovered this community and it has helped push me through the tough times and helped me see that with hard work and dedication it is possible.
Good luck and have fun on your journeys everyone, its one you won't regret starting or finishing.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SQTfAz
No comments: