When you see someone at the gym taking your photo or laughing at you in any way
If you see someone at the gym snapping your photo or laughing at you in any way please report them to the gym staff/management!
This is something that happened to me. When I was new at the gym I had no idea how to use some machines, and rather than help me someone filmed me while snickering to their friend. I felt mortified about my weight, my performance, everything. It was uncomfortable to "tattle" but the next day I said that I was thinking about leaving the gym and explained what happened. The staff was mortified for me. They not only figured out who that person was and banned them from the gym, but they had a trainer work with me for free to show me the machines and even introduced me to some regulars there who were beyond friendly. They could not believe that someone did that to me, and all said the same thing, "We are ALL here for self improvement!". Too bad, I don't think that includes bad attitudes. :-P
So my point is, please don't give up because of the shitty people! Unfortunately, there are always a few out there no matter where you go. I promise that there are still good people out there.
Check Out This Motivation Photo image.procheatfiles.com/index.php?img=weight-loss-motivation.jpg
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CbWL2I
No comments: