Down 45 lbs in 4 months, and have kept if off for 2 months.
https://imgur.com/xWbAvaF June
https://imgur.com/JWBZfj2 September
I never thought I would be in a place where I could make a post like this!
I went pretty crazy in the summer and lost 45 lbs. 260 in June to 215 in Sept.
The first few weeks were literally hell on earth, but I pushed through and haven't looked back.
I'm a school teacher with a 2 year old, so I can't find the time to do any sort of running/gym time during the school year, so I'm also proud of the fact that I've been able to keep it off!
Looking forward to losing another 25-30 when the Summer begins, but I'll just keep it stable until then.
I'm just a normal dude, nothing at all special about me. Best of luck if you're trying to do the same!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rEcTnO
Down 45 lbs in 4 months, and have kept if off for 2 months.
Reviewed by Health And Fitness
on
December 15, 2018
Rating:
No comments: