16 year not sure if I should loose weight

I’ve been unsure about this for about a year now and I need a answer. Im 16 turning 17 in 2 months, I’m about 202 lb(91.6257 kg), I’m 5’7 and about 20-25% body fat. I really want to get down to about 10-12% body fat(140-160ish pounds) cause I’ve been in track and field for a while and I wanna reach the national level.As well I want to loose the weight for my confidence in a good looking body and overall health of my body but mostly for athletic performances.I really would already but a lot of people are recommending not to because mal-nutrition and a caloric defect will affect me. My main two concerns are the stunt in height ( I really wanna get to 5’9) and not fully using my testosterone while it’s at its peak and possible hormonal changes. I need recommendations on what todo cause this is becoming a very hard decision. Thank you

submitted by /u/Williewonkajr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JT3tzI
16 year not sure if I should loose weight 16 year not sure if I should loose weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.