Some angry driver called me a fat ass today
I was crossing the street without realizing she was there and when I noticed her she was super angry and agitated. Then when she passed next to me I heard her say within her complaining "you fat ass".
I don't know if I was in the wrong, I probably was, but that was unpleasant either way.
It projected me back to 5 years ago, I was 14 and the exact same thing happened. A dude I hadn't noticed called me a "fucking fatty" and it made me cry myself to sleep. So It's kind of positive to see that I got a bit stronger because I'm definitely crying over that now. But it's also bitter to think that I've been struggling with my weight for so long without managing to get out of this.
Anyway, just wanted to share.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MnZE7G
Some angry driver called me a fat ass today
Reviewed by Health And Fitness
on
June 01, 2019
Rating:
No comments: