Literally just binged 2 min ago and need some consolation

My stomach feels like it’s about to burst. Im gonna be sick and actually puke holy crap. I started my day off so healthily and even worked out this morning. I had solid meals, then started grazing... I knew something was coming up. Then had to have dinner with my family which for some reason triggered a binge afterwards on peaches, an omelette, granola.. etc.

I felt incredibly autopilot esque and now reality is setting back in. I went over calories for sure, maybe 2500? But at this point idec about the calories. I’ve already been having struggle staying under my goal this whole week. Moreso just mad bc I broke my month long no-binge streak. The food I binged was also not notoriously “bad”, but it’s the mentality, not the food that makes it a binge. I can’t want to start my fasting period (I do 16:8 IF) and feel empty and hungry tomorrow morning when I wake up. Why am I like this. Why? I might delete this post soon out of embarrassment but now I’m just at a real low point comrades. Good vibes appreciated, tough love also welcome 🥴. And some tips on how to expedite the feeling physically crummy part.

submitted by /u/1ChilledShark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/302nAkC
Literally just binged 2 min ago and need some consolation Literally just binged 2 min ago and need some consolation Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.