Belly fat woes
I come to you all seeking advice or some sort of guidance as I grow frustrated daily.
I'm a 6'2 - 25 year old male. I've always been relatively thin but my weight does fluctuate. Typically, after disciplining myself to eating cleanly and playing my daily basketball runs, I lose my little gut and fall back into shape after two or three weeks. However, since about November of last year up until May 2020, my diet and lack of exercise caught up with me and I gained about 15lbs, mostly in my stomach.
As a result, I've switched to eating extremely healthy and working out (no basketball runs due to COVID closures/safety). Starting at 190lbs, I began losing weight rather quickly like I typically do. Seeing noticeable differences in my face, chest, arms, etc. However my belly fat still poked out. Fast forward 2+ months and I've cut down to 172.4lbs with 17% body fat...YET STILL MY BELLY WILL NOT GO DOWN.
Initially I alternated between running 3 miles a day and jump roping for 30 minutes. Now 5x a week, I run a mile and jump rope for 15 min + kettle bell exercises focusing on my core, arms, shoulders.
Pre Bfast:
16 oz. Celery juice
Typical Bfast:
Bowl of oatmeal + Fruit
Lunch:
Fruit smoothie (frozen fruits, plant based yogurts, almond milk)
Snack:
Fruit, almonds, hummus, carrots
Dinner:
Plant based meat
Veggies
I've switched up my diet to no carbs to now vegan, yet still my belly fat will not visibly decrease. I guess I find myself writing this to ask, does anyone have any idea as to what is going on here? I'm young and active. Though I'm not playing my typical 2 hour basketball runs, there is no reason why my vigorous workouts shouldn't show results. Anybody got anything to offer the boy? Thanks for reading yall!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32cK0SS
No comments: