16 year old female looking to drop pounds and develop a healthier life style.

Hi! I’m a busy 16 year old girl who’s new to fitness. I’ve never really done much besides going to the gym before and walking. I’m unsure of where to start and how to fit it into my schedule.

Over 75% of my day is just me sitting attending classes and doing schoolwork for my heavy on homework classes. I’ve been overweight since I was around 6-7 years old due to my parents diet and things I picked up from them.

After hoping that puberty might help with my extra fat, I decided now is the time to get into shape properly. I’m struggling with where to start and feeling embarrassed.

I’m 16 and a female and around 5’3” and weigh about 250 or so. I lost 10 pounds by just going vegetarian but gained it back after I stopped due to money issues.

Although previously I managed my weight well but anti depressants I was prescribed at 12-13 and other medications definitely made me increase in weight (side effects). I gained around 80 pounds just from those.

I want to burn fat and build some muscle but mostly tone my body. I want to develop healthy eating habits for when I’m an adult and my goal is to exercise and get out as much as I can.

I hope to get to around 180 pounds one day if possible.

So far I have maybe one snack a day and three meals.

I tend to drink lemon and orange infused water and rarely have soda.

I love love fruit but I’m not sure if I should be snacking on that or what.

My main issue is finding a work out routine and what I should be doing. I looked at apps but all of them seemed to want to charge money which I don’t have.

Any tips and advice would be appreciated! Thank you.

submitted by /u/mooncosmics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35bKnwV
16 year old female looking to drop pounds and develop a healthier life style. 16 year old female looking to drop pounds and develop a healthier life style. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.