Today I finally accepted my problem and will now move to improve myself

I (24 M) have finally accepted my problem with my weight. I’m completely overweight borderline obese 211 lbs with a height of 5’6. I just got so used to everything and never accepted my problem. I have a real food eating addiction. Even when I’m not hungry, I stuff my face for no reason. I’ll eat until I feel like puking. Today I finally accepted this and I’m going to move past this.

I got so used to how I looked that I never realized it was a problem. I look away from the mirror when I get out of the shower, I don’t go out because I’m embarrassed of how I look, I’m constantly tired, and I can’t even walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath.

I’m changing myself. Today marks the start. 211 —> 165 marks my goal. If anyone would like to help me out it would be much appreciated! Also any tips and tricks would be great as well! Bless you all and your journeys.

submitted by /u/xjustanotherstudentx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37jbfOs
Today I finally accepted my problem and will now move to improve myself Today I finally accepted my problem and will now move to improve myself Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.