Anxiety about dieting

Anxiety about dieting

A few years ago, I buckled down and lost a lot of weight with diet and exercise. I went from around 140lbs to around 120lbs. I made my way to a healthy BMI, and my life has changed so much. But I’ve struggled to lose the last 20 lbs to my goal weight over the years. It’s getting to the point where the thought of cutting down more just makes me anxious beyond reason and I feel resistance in every inch of my body. Does anyone else get this punch to the gut sensation? I know it’ll make me feel healthier and I’ll perform better in my sport; bouldering and climbing, but everything in me is screaming. I just want to get it over with. By the way I’m a 30 year old female, 5’0”, and about 117lbs. My goal is to reach around 100lbs.

submitted by /u/BookiBabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kvk1fO
Anxiety about dieting Anxiety about dieting Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.