Getting back on track!! No more excuses.

I created a workout plan for the next 3 weeks!! Well, I’m doing a few different programs on YT to change it up a bit. The 10 week program I was doing was too much pressure. I’ve already noticed a difference after this week, I slimmed down just a bit but I’m so happy about that!! It’s a small victory in my eyes. I started | part | of the program today but I couldn’t do everything. Just the 20 minute abs knocked me out! I had planned to do 2 - 20 minute videos including an hour at the gym. Well, That didn’t happen today lol. But I will work up to it!!

The next 6 months is going to change my life. I usually give up after about 3-5 months, But I will not slip up this time.

I’m so exited for 2021!! It’s going to be my year. 💪🏼

submitted by /u/AstraArmorer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37FLFn4
Getting back on track!! No more excuses. Getting back on track!! No more excuses. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.