My weight gain has killed my ability to have a healthy sex life. I need to change

M/26/316lbs

So this is way too much information, but I needed to get this off my chest. I really started gaining weight towards the end of high school, but college is where the pounds really started adding up (that damn meal plan for 4 years). Back then, I had only dated one girl ever and she was pretty small so while being so heavy wasn't great, it wasn't an issue in basic performance. Since then I have dated some, but nothing really stuck and I haven't had sex with anyone. Until recently.

Recently since moving to a larger city, I have had two hookups with girls I've taken out. The issue I've run into is that I can't seem to consistently get the right angle to get inside them. Because either I'm worried about throwing my weight on them or I can't see down there well enough with my stomach, I can't seem to get in and stay in. This is happened twice now. Thee first time, I assumed it was because I didn't get pillows under her and that she was also overweight. But last night, it happened again. We had a decent stretch then lost it. Then we tried getting her positioned right and it never worked. It kind of killed it for me. Luckily, she had a pretty good time, but its not sustainable.

This one of the most motivating things to ever happen to me. I want to be able to normal and healthy sex/dating life. At my size, that just isn't possible.

This past winter, I had some success with a CICO and walking a ton. I lost 35lbs in about 3 months. But covid hit, and I was working a super stressful job (preforming covid tests) and I lost it. This is day 0 again. Lets get it.

submitted by /u/ethanw214
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mgDhyj
My weight gain has killed my ability to have a healthy sex life. I need to change My weight gain has killed my ability to have a healthy sex life. I need to change Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.