Anybody need an accountabili-buddy?

I am so tired of being overweight. I do so good during the day but for some reason the second I get home I'm off the rails. Then I'm depressed the rest of the night.

It's really frustrating too because I know what to do. When I first started losing weight I lost 100lbs. I went from 260 to 160 at 5'11"

Now that I have a desk job and am married I jumped up to 190. I don't want to be fat anymore, I miss being skinny.

I would love to have someone to check in with. We could motivate each other and encourage each other to keep going and stick to their calories. I know it is kind of lame but it makes things easier for me so maybe it would help someone else too.

submitted by /u/veganblackbean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kk8C2v
Anybody need an accountabili-buddy? Anybody need an accountabili-buddy? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.