At my lowest adult weight (yay!) But vacation next week has me freaking out

From 240 to 208 during the lockdown. I'm pumped about all my hard work and feel more motivated than ever - but! Next week I'll be on vacation with my family and I can't stop overthinking it.

I have done a good job of moving past my binging habits and very rarely over eat, even when I'm hit with one of my most "triggering" moments. I very rarely drink. But I still feel a big mental block with this idea that I'm going to go on vacation and blow it and come back home having some how gained 20 pounds. I can't shake it and it has me nervous about losing this progress.

I'm the one buying the food and will be doing most of the cooking. There are no worries about excessive quantities of my favorite junk food. And my kids help ensure that some kind of normal schedule must be kept, so it's not like I can just laze around mindlessly stuffing my face.

But but but.....

What can I do to get these ideas out of my head?

submitted by /u/pippx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31HlfgR
At my lowest adult weight (yay!) But vacation next week has me freaking out At my lowest adult weight (yay!) But vacation next week has me freaking out Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.